Looks Like a Collage of Photography Equipment But Actually It's Not

A collage may sometimes include newspaper clippings, ribbons, photographs and other found objects, glued to a piece of paper or canvas. The term collage derives from the French “coller” meaning “glue“. And though you may consider that picture above as a collage, you better take a look at it again because it’s actually a collection of more than 190 real cameras, lenses, and studio accessories. With the intense desire of photographer Jim Golden to come up with such project, he commissioned […]