This one's the Arch found in Arches National Park, Utah.
It was only this year that I have learned to appreciate this color, orange.
I have realized that orange gives a certain feeling of brightness and vibrance.
And whenever I look at it, I feel really refreshed. Would you agree on this one?
Check these out and see for yourself.
I have always loved the look of autumn. It gives me a sign of hope and new beginning.
This is one of the best vitamins any person should ingest and will help shield yourself from cough and colds.
Would you want to color your wall with orange pallette? I'd probably give it a chance to get away from the usual white or beige view.
This one's perfect for those wants to give an office a different mood. An orange cabinet will make you feel good, especially if you're stressed with office work.
I'd want to experience to be given with these flowers, orange tulips, though I could say that red roses are still the best.
This I should say is one groovy car.
If you would truly dare yourself, you might as well try changing the color of your hair like this one.
Orange is also synonymous with comfortable finds. I would love to rest on this sofa which eventually turns out to be a double-purpose bunk-bed, saves space.
Orange sunset is so dramatic, wouldn't you agree?
Orange-colored candies are the best! Yummmy!
After all those wonderful orange finds. Let me now share with you some facts about the color orange, as what I have learned from Wikipedia:
1. The colour orange is named after the orange fruit, after the appearance of the ripe fruit. Before this word was introduced to the English-speaking world, the colour was referred to as ġeolurēad (yellow-red).
3. Orange is the national colour of the Netherlands. The royal family, the House of Orange-Nassau, derives its name in part from its former holding, the principality of Orange. (The title Prince of Orange is still used for the Dutch heir apparent.)
4. Orange is the contrasting colour of blue and is highly visible against a clear sky. Therefore, shades of orange such as safety orange are often used in high visibility clothing and other safety equipment and objects.
5. Due to its brightness, orange is used in the construction industry on road signs and safety jackets to warn passers-by of the pending dangers ahead.
6. Orange is used to promote awareness and prevention of self-injury.
Now we know!
See you around! :)