Before we start here's a quick sum-up of what Wave Avenue is about:
- Wave Avenue is your home and design blog for creative crafts, home interiors, architecture and more.
- Wave Avenue is rapidly evolving to be the best source of daily creative inspirations to thousands of home and design-savvy readers.
- Interested in guest blogging? Wave Avenue welcomes fantastic guest blogs so read on for easy guidelines.
- All blog submissions are moderated and subject to the following publishing rules.
Now, onto the guidelines:
~What can you post?
- Eye-catching, interesting, pleasant, appropriate, creative photos about crafts, home interiors and architecture.
- Minimum width of 500px, maximum width of 600px high quality images with a maximum size of 2Mb, in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .tiff please.
- Wave does not allow, nudity, explicit, gore, dark, hateful, hard sell, outright self-promotion, spam, destructive in nature nor disturbing content.
~Add your thoughts + some interesting blurb
- What is it? Who designed it? What's interesting about it? If you are publishing a blog containing some works of other people, be sure to mention the name of the author and link the source. Do not plagiarize another person's work.
- Minimum of 3 photos per blog (as of August 18, 2012). It is important to insert your photos one by one. Upload from computer; do not link image from sources.
- Clean up your links please. Use html <a href="http://url">source link</a> or use the LINK icon above the editor and rename it the proper name of the website.
- Keep It Sincere & Simple and tag, tag, tag!
- Put a fantastic title for your blog. Then click publish.
- Your blog post must be in this order: 1. photo 2. blurb 3. more photos 4. link
- Your blog will be reviewed for publishing. =) In case your submission does not meet the blogging guidelines, site administration will delete your post or for any other reason at its own discretion. (Site administration can at any time change or modify the rules.)
- In case you can not find your post after 2-3 days, it could still be getting reviewed for publishing or didn't meet our blogging guidelines. Don't worry, there's always room for improvement, add some more detail or eye-catching images, to raise your chances of getting published.
- Use the on-site search tool to check for duplicate articles. Previously published content is not allowed and will be deleted from the site.
Ready to blog? Click here to Register for FREE!
We encourage you to post artworks and good finds! We welcome great images, artworks for our community of inspiration and ideas.
Blogs are open to design bloggers, artist, crafts-person, designers and photographers.
Want to subscribe to Wave updates?
Click one to follow the Wave on:
Have a nice day!